Mattress Stain Removal
Do you have a cleaning task you need help with?
Mattress Stain Removal Service Singapore
Did you know
Accidentally spilled coffee or food liquids on your mattress? Or maybe the baby could not hold on to it ? Look no further…
Home Clean Home -hCH trained hygiene specialise are well equipped with the knowledge to take care of all kind of stains. Using the safest and effective stain removal products accompany with the latest innovative equipment to treat different kind of stain at your premises
Do you have a mattress cleaning task you need help with?
How Does It Work?
- Pre-vacuuming of the mattress
- Stain analysis and treatment
- Deep extraction for stain
- Stain & odour treatment
- Steam cleaning to kill bacteria and or strong extraction for Anti – Dustmite treatment
- Disinfection treatment which eliminating 99.99% of bacteria and virus
- Bio-degradable cleaning solution
- Non Toxic
- Guaranteed safe for pets and kids
*Results of stain may varies*
The following are some causes of a discolored mattress:
- A build-up of natural body oils and sweat causes yellowing.
- Urine, vomit, or blood accidents, including those caused by pets.
- Mold and wetness are forming.
- Spillages result from the consumption of food and beverages.
- A layer of body moisturizer or other skincare/hair products has built upon the skin.
Mattress cleaning not only improves the appearance and smell of your mattress, but also extends its life. Perhaps this idea began because mattresses are so large and difficult to clean, but the truth is that cleaning your mattress is an essential element of ensuring that it lasts as long as possible.
Every six months, you should wash or steam clean your mattress. Mattress foam will be aired out by deep washing the mattress on a regular basis, allowing all particles of the components to “breathe.”
Steam cleaning – sweat, filth, and stains may easily infiltrate your mattress’s top layer, so give it a good steam clean every few months. First vacuum the mattress, then use a steam cleaner to clean the entire surface before allowing it to dry.
It is possible to give your mattress a nice spot clean if the surface becomes muddy or stained! You can clean your mattress with upholstery shampoo or with warm, soapy water. Dishwashing liquid is fantastic for spot cleaning a mattress in a pail of warm water.