If you or your family members has recently been sick, or if you have a newborn infant, home germ removal is very beneficial. Professional home sanitizing services are the best way to reduce the risk of a contagious illness spreading throughout your home. Professional home sanitizing services are the best way to reduce the risk of a contagious illness spreading throughout your home. The sporicidal fogging technology is used in our disinfection services. The disinfectant is aerosolized into small droplets, ensuring a full coating on all surfaces, which is what makes this approach so effective. We then go over all coated surfaces and wipe them off to ensure maximum disinfection.
We provide :
• Sporicidal fogging and disinfection of exposed surfaces in the house
• Fogging and disinfection of air ducts with sporicidal chemicals.
Before and After Sanitizing & Disinfection: What to do
Before beginning the job, our technician will inform you of all necessary safety precautions. Here are some general guidelines to help you prepare.
Steps Before Sanitizing and Disinfecting :
- You must leave the area while it is disinfected. This is for your and any pets’ safety; our technicians wear PPE on the job to protect them from the disinfecting solutions they use. The technician will be able to tell you how long you will have to wait before you can enter again.
- During the disinfection process, anything that is exposed will moisten. Any items that could be damaged by moisture, such as papers, books, or other sensitive materials, should be stored in a closed drawer or cabinet or removed in advance from the area to be treated.
- Surfaces must be clean so that they can be disinfected properly. Spills, crumbs, and other debris should be cleaned up before the process.
- Food should be kept out of kitchens and work areas. After the job is completed, any utensils or water bottles that were left out must be thoroughly cleaned.
Steps After Sanitizing & Disinfection :
- When you return, all surfaces should have dried, but if there is any moisture left on surfaces, you must dry these areas without touching the wetness directly with your hands. You could use a paper towel, which you should discard right away.
- Food preparation area should be wiped off before using . Dishes and other items used for food preparation or serving should be cleaned as well.