A third of your life is spent sleeping. That means you spend 320 months of your life in bed on average. Sleep is essential for good health, so when you’re in bed, make sure you sleep and don’t spend the night tossing and turning and missing out on sleep.
We all know how important it is to keep our homes clean, it helps to reduce stress and weariness, removes dust, allergies, and pollutants, and improves our overall quality of life. The same is true for your mattress. Your mattress is covered with all kinds of dirt when studied at a microscopic level, even if you can’t see it with your naked eye. You might not realise it, but you lose skin and perspiration while sleeping. This accumulates over time and becomes the ideal breeding environment for dust mites, germs, and fungi.
If you don’t have your mattress cleaned, it’s probably one of the dirtiest items in your house! Itching and allergic reactions can be caused by a dirty mattress, which can keep you awake and prevent you from getting a decent night’s sleep. Having your mattress professionally cleaned is an excellent way to improve your sleep and the air quality in your house. The longevity of your Mattress can also be prolonged.
We discover the same thing with almost every older mattress we evaluate.
If you attempt to clean a mattress on your own, it can be a difficult and time-consuming operation. Many of the internet advice for cleaning your mattress are ineffective. At Home Clean Home, we are frequently called in to clean a mattress after someone has attempted to clean it themselves using internet advice and the discoloration has worsened or the mattress now smells of vinegar after mixing it with bicarbonate of soda and putting it over it.
It is advisable to hire a professional mattress cleaning company to remove dust mites, bacteria, and stains from your mattress. To deodorize, sanitize, and deep clean your mattress, we have the knowledge, tools, and cleaning solution.
The Cleaning of Mattress Process
1. Vacuuming. A powerful industrial grade vacuum is used to vacuum your mattress. Our equipment contains a high-frequency vibrating Power Head that breaks up the layers of dust and dirt that collect inside the mattress. This guarantees that the mattress is free of dust mites, dead skin, and debris.
2. Getting Rid of Stains Sweat, grime, and other human fluids can stain mattresses. Our Professional Cleaning Solutions are used to treat the mattress stains. Stains can sometimes be removed using our Dry System, which causes the mattress to just become slightly damp, allowing it to be slept on within an hour. For larger and more stubborn stains we would use our Hot Water Extraction system to thoroughly wash and clean the surface of the mattress. If the Hot Water Extraction system is used it can take longer for the mattress to dry.
3. Deodorization Due to the collection of sweat, body fluids, dust mites, and dead skin cells, a dirty mattress is unlikely to smell pleasant. The mattress will be deodorized, leaving it smelling fresh and clean.
The Advantages Of Having Your Mattress Cleaned!
1. Improving the quality of the air. One of the primary contributors to filthy air within a room is a soiled mattress. Have you ever experienced the musty odor that comes over you when you enter into a room? The mattress is frequently the source of the musty odor. It’s easy to see how your mattress might pollute the air in your bedroom when you consider how much perspiration, dust, oil, and dead skin there is on it. The room will begin to stink, and you will be inhaling whatever is on your filthy mattress. One of the most significant advantages of having your mattress professionally cleaned is that it will enhance the air quality in your home immediately.
2. Cleaning a soiled mattress removes biological impurities from within and on top of it, as well as nasty odors that might disrupt your sleep.
• Allergy and itchiness are less likely.
If you’re continually scratching or blowing your nose, it’ll be tough to get a good night’s sleep. When you’re lying in bed, dust mites and fungi can cause allergies, disrupting your sleep and affecting your health. Cleaning your mattress eliminates Dust Mites and hazardous germs, reducing the risk of allergies and itching and preventing certain illnesses.
• Increase the Mattress’s Lifespan. If you want your mattress to last for many years, you must keep it clean and well maintained. Deep cleaning your mattress will save wear and tear on both the linings and the mattress cover itself.
A clean mattress can significantly improve the quality of your sleep as well as the air quality in your home. A professional mattress cleaning company is required to give your mattress a comprehensive deep clean. You’ll be astounded at the impact it can make and the advantages that a better night’s sleep can provide.
To avoid serious odors, bacterial growth, and discoloration on your mattress, we recommend getting it cleaned twice a year.